Luton BID – LUTON INTERNATIONAL STREET MARKET FACEBOOK COMPETITION, MARCH 2018
Terms & Conditions:
Prize Draw Rules:
- Only people who have done the following will be eligible for the prize draw:
- Clicked ‘interested’ in the Luton BID Facebook event – Luton International Street Market
- Tagged a friend on the event’s ‘Discussion board’
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be over 16 years and must not be related to any person who works for Luton BID or its directors.
- The prize draw will take place at midday on Tuesday 20th March.
- Ten Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will each receive £50 of vouchers to be spent at the outdoor market in St George’s Square, Luton from Thursday 22 March to 25 March only.
- The Winners will be contacted by social media – four attempts to contact the winners via Facebook (a. on the competition post, b. on the Facebook event’s Discussion Board, c. on the Luton BID page, d. a Private Message) will be made over a period of 24 hours. In the event of these attempts being unsuccessful the entry will become void and a new winner will be drawn
- The vouchers will be available for collection from the Luton BID office from 1 pm to 5 pm on Tuesday 20 March, or from 9am to 5pm on Thursday 22 March and 9am-5pm Friday 23 March. You will be required to bring confirmation of your winner status. No other arrangements can be made for collection
- The Winners or their representative will be required to have their photograph taken for local press social media and PR purposes. The photo shoot will take place within Luton Town Centre at the time of collecting the vouchers.
- Luton BID is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Vouchers cannot be issued in any other currency and cannot be exchanged for money.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.