The term ‘Luton BID Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Luton BID Ltd, C/O PFBB Ltd, Iron Gate House, 10 Iron Gate, Cathedral Quarter, Derby, DE1 3FJ. Our company registration number is 09317619 registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Personal information submitted by means of the internet may be vulnerable to unauthorised access by third parties. Submission of personal information using the Internet is at your own risk. We will take reasonable and appropriate technical measures to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure manner. However, we shall have no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or the fraudulent, negligent or other illegal acts of a third party, such as ‘hacking’. Any transmission of personal information on or through the use of our website is at your own risk
You will have an option to like or follow us through Facebook , Twitter, Linked in and You Tube. If you register and use the services, please note that Facebook and Twitter have their own privacy policies which you should be aware of before disclosing your personal data. Users are reminded that chat rooms, forums and areas of our services that allow you to submit content or set up a profile are for public viewing and discussion. Any personal information supplied by users here is widely accessible. We are not responsible for the content or the security of data when using these services.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Your access to our website is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website you agree to these terms. We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and by continuing to use the website, you agree to these changes.
Although we try to ensure that all the information on our website and social media channels is accurate, we cannot be responsible for any statement on the website or any reliance on it. From time to time, we may make available certain material for download from this site. It may be printed or downloaded for your own informational purposes only and you must comply with all copyright and proprietary notices where stated. You may not attempt to “pass-off” any of the material as your own. You may not post it on any other website, display, or distribute the material without our express prior written consent
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the materials that make up the website or social media channels. We shall not be liable for any loss howsoever arising, or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This document was last updated on 03-5-18