Luton BID has joined the herd as Trail Progress Partner in The Big Trunk Trail
– an exciting public art display set to launch in the town this summer.
The vibrant parade is a Wild in Art event being brought to the town by Keech Hospice Care as part of their 30th anniversary celebrations.
At least 30 dazzling elephant sculptures will be painted and positioned around the town’s attractions, landmarks and open spaces for 13 weeks from 10 July 2021.
As one of the key sponsors, Luton BID’s elephant will be brought to life by Turner Prize-nominated and Luton-born Mark Titchner – an artist well-known for the eye-catching artwork ‘Beacon’ installed on The Hat Factory and his unique exploration of words and language.
There’s so much more to our sponsorship – the ethos
- To raise the profile and generate a sense of pride in Luton town centre and Luton BID
- To engage businesses and bring economic benefit to the town
- To boost the town centre’s arts and cultural offer and create a more appealing experience for visitors and workers
- To encourage more people to safely visit Luton town centre
- To boost wellbeing of workers and visitors
- To support a worthwhile local charity
Businesses can get involved too
We’re urging BID businesses to make the most of our Luton BID Big Trunk Trail sponsorship by sending us offers and discounts to promote on the official App.
It is a fantastic opportunity for town centre shops, venues and eateries to run ‘Buy One Get One Free’ discounts or other promotions – find out more HERE.