An Introduction to Creating your own Website
4th March at 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Creating your own website might seem daunting at first but with a few nuggets of useful knowledge, the process becomes much easier.
Websites are not just for large organisations, they are for small businesses too. If you haven’t yet built your business website, or you have a website that isn’t getting much traffic, this free training course is for you.
We’ll take you through a step-by-step guide to building a beautifully designed website. We will tackle website jargon, how to structure a website and how to ensure that search engines such as Google will show your website to a large amount of people. Web development has never been easier and after taking this course you will have a good understanding on how to build an effective website that reaches your target audience.
You will learn:
- What website jargon means, definitions and explanations
- How to build your own website
- How to design your own website
- How to write good content for your website
- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation – what is it and why is it important
- Examples of small businesses that have made great websites, and those that have made terrible ones
- How to market your website effectively
This course is being run by WENTA. More information HERE