Luton BID Tidy Day
9th October at 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
Luton Business Improvement District’s award-winning Tidy Days will return on Friday 9th October, 8.30am – 4pm.
The BID’s scheme – which was paused over the spring and summer months due to COVID-19 – will see town centre workers come together to litter pick and tidy, volunteering to give as much time as they can spare during the day.
The aim of Luton BID’s Tidy Days is to help make a visible difference to the cleanliness of the town centre and encourage businesses to take pride in the environment in which they work.
The Tidy Day will include an opportunity to network and refreshments will be provided at points throughout the day. Businesses that sign up will be given protective equipment and also receive promotion and recognition on social media for taking part.
As well as giving businesses the opportunity to make a difference, they will also have a photo taken with some of the Luton BID Directors and our new cleaning machine which will be launched that morning. All businesses taking part will be included in our promotional activities following on from the event and we will supply you with a picture of your team, social distanced of course.
- Name of Business/organisation and address (if applicable)
- Name, position, contact telephone number and email address for a nominated contact
- Potential number of participants (plus names if known at this stage)
- Confirmation as to whether you would be happy to provide a quote/speak to media before and/or after event
- Facebook, Instagram & Twitter address/tag (where appropriate)
The BID is also looking for an event sponsor – this business will receive additional publicity and mentions across all social media, e-bulletins, website and local media.