St Patrick’s Day Festival
14th March at 8:00 am until 17th April at 5:00 pm
Luton’s St Patrick’s Day Festival
Luton St Patrick’s Festival celebrates the patron saint of Ireland and takes place in the days leading up to the actual feast day of 17th March.
Luton St Patrick’s Festival is organised by Luton Irish Forum and a team of brilliant volunteers!
First held in Luton in 2000, the Festival is now a leading attraction in the Luton cultural calendar, bringing Irish music, dance and drama to the streets and entertainment venues of Luton.
– Luton St Patrick’s Festival Guide
– School workshops
– Community events
– Choir rehearsals
– Sean O’Riada Irish (sung) Mass
– St Patrick’s Day Celebrations with live music and dance in multiple locations
– Market and Family Area on Parade Day
– G.A.A. Blitz – details to be announced!
Find out more here: