Tidy Up Luton Town Centre – 28th March
28/03/2023 at 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm
Let’s Tidy Up Luton town centre – Tuesday 28th March 2023 – St George’s Square
Please come and join us on Tuesday 28th March 2023 at St George’s Square at 12pm for our monthly tidy session.
Our tidy sessions are an open invitation for all town centre businesses and the community to join and are scheduled on the last Tuesday of every month from 12pm -1pm.
The hour sessions are a great opportunity to meet new people, encourage people using the town centre to keep spaces clean and give some love back to our town.
All equipment is provided for on the day of the session, so don’t worry about bringing any equipment, simply turn up at the specified time and location.
We change our meeting point every month, so keep an eye out on our social media accounts @LutonBID for the event details. For more information, please email email@example.com
And a big thank your for community development ground ABCD-in-Luton for their continued efforts to help keep Luton a tidy space for all!
To see more about the amazing work of ABCD, click here.
- Tuesday 31st January – Pocket Park
- Tuesday 28th February – Market Hill
- Tuesday 28th March – St George’s Square
- Tuesday 25th April – Market Hill
- Tuesday 30th May – St George’s Square
- Tuesday 27th June – Market Hill
- Tuesday 25th July – St George’s Square
- Tuesday 29th August – Market Hill
- Tuesday 26th September – St George’s Square
- Tuesday 31st October – Market Hill
- Tuesday 28th November – St George’s Square
And see you all there!