We are all too aware that COVID-19 has placed extraordinary demands Luton town centre shops, businesses and staff – and yet, all thanks to the incredible dedication, courage, determination, and commitment of people working and trading in the area, it continues to be a special and unique destination.
That is why Luton town centre BID is recognising and celebrating the most inspiring individuals in our town centre – our ‘Business Heroes’.
During these extraordinary times, we will regularly showcase workers or business owners within the BID area who have gone above and beyond during the pandemic. Read some of the moving stories HERE
Our Business Heroes will receive…
A social media graphic to share across their own business channels
Special acknowledgement of their fantastic achievements
A spotlight feature – Business Heroes will be interviewed and photographed, with their stories published online
Our town Centre Stars will be individuals who:
- Go above and beyond with their customer service
- Have made a real difference to the nominee and/or the nominee’s colleagues, family, friends
- Are passionate about making the town centre the very best it possibly can be
- Have been instrumental in making positive changes to the town centre
- Give back – to the community, to its customers, to the town centre
This person could be:
- A server at your favourite eatery, who always serves with you with a smile and never forgets how you take your coffee
- Someone committed to giving back and making a difference to the community, whether it be by running fundraising events, raising money for charity or inspiring you to give locally
- An individual who is wholeheartedly committed to Luton town centre, to supporting neighbouring businesses and helping our town centre thrive.
- A person who is committed to ensuring our town centre is safe and secure – and enjoyable for visitors.