It is the people in our town centre that makes Luton so special, distinctive, accessible and appealing.
For this reason, Luton BID has launched a new awards scheme, designed to celebrate and reward inspiring individuals in town centre businesses.
Every month we will be unveiling one winner .
So, do you know someone you think is deserving of this award and recognition for the service they bring to our community? Make a nomination using the form below and they could be in for a chance of winning the Luton Town Centre Stars Award.
Each monthly winner will receive…
A framed certificate, presented by a BID representative
A £50 gift voucher, to spend in a Luton town centre business of your choice
A spotlight feature – winners will be interviewed and photographed, with winner stories published online
Our town Centre Stars will be individuals who:
- Go above and beyond with their customer service
- Have made a real difference to the nominee and/or the nominee’s colleagues, family, friends
- Are passionate about making the town centre the very best it possibly can be
- Have been instrumental in making positive changes to the town centre
- Give back – to the community, to its customers, to the town centre
This person could be:
- A server at your favourite eatery, who always serves with you with a smile and never forgets how you take your coffee
- Someone committed to giving back and making a difference to the community, whether it be by running fundraising events, raising money for charity or inspiring you to give locally
- An individual who is wholeheartedly committed to Luton town centre, to supporting neighbouring businesses and helping our town centre thrive.
- A person who is committed to ensuring our town centre is safe and secure – and enjoyable for visitors.