The Town Centre Neighbourhood Enforcement Teams use a wide range of legislation and devolved powers to take legal enforcement action against those committing crimes across the town.
There is a dedicated duo, which are part-funded by Luton BID, who are an additional on-foot presence around the town centre to help with the following:
- low level anti-social behaviour
- enforcement of the Public Spaces Protection Order
- enforcement of environmental breaches
- supporting local businesses
- engaging with Bedfordshire Police
- engaging with outreach services
The team can be contacted via the town centre radio system (calling ‘Net’) or contact the Luton BID team who can assist and liaise to give the support you need.