It’s official – Luton town centre boasts an entertaining, diverse, safe and enjoyable nightlife.
In 2018 the Association of Town and City Management (ATCM) awarded Luton town centre ‘Purple Flag’ status in 2018 – a sought after accreditation for towns and cities that provide a vibrant mix of dining, entertainment and culture, while promoting the safety and wellbeing of visitors and residents.
Read more about this HERE
Click the image to view our Evening Economy Guide
BEST BAR NONE
Best Bar None is returning to Luton town centre – and the BID is a proud sponsor and supporter.
This national awards scheme, supported by the Home Office and UK’s drinks industry, is aimed at promoting the responsible management and operation of alcohol licensed premises.
The 2018 scheme was launched in July at The Red Lion on Luton’s Market Hill.
Want to be a part of this? Register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Best Bar None aims:
- To reduce alcohol related crime and disorder
- To build a positive relationship between licensed trade, police and local authorities and the private sector
- To improve knowledge and skills of enforcement and regulation agencies, licensees and bar staff to help them responsibly manage licensed premises
- Process of becoming recognised by BBN includes meeting minimum standards and culminates with a high profile award night with category winners and an overall winner
- Responsible owners are recognised and able to share good practice with others
- Highlight how operating more responsibly can improve the profitability of an individual business and attractiveness of a general area.
Find out more about the national Best Bar None scheme by clicking HERE.