With the affects of the UK lockdown setting into place, businesses are now adapting to working remotely and putting plans in place for the future.
With this in mind, the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) Growth Hub have crafted our new three topics of our webinar programme to help.
• Thursday, 14 May: Driving innovations and understanding financial support available: book HERE.
• Thursday, 21 May: Remote leadership: planning for the future: book HERE.
• Thursday, 28 May: How to ‘sell’ remotely: book HERE.
Alongside our core-support webinars, the following webinars are available through the Business Response Programme. Led by Cranfield University’s Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship, this bespoke three-phase programme provides SME owner-managers with expertise and specialist advice to help stabilise their business, and get into the best possible shape to bounce forward.
• Thursday, 7 May: Taking stock –Where are we with this crisis? book HERE.
• Tuesday, 12 May: Taking stock –How COVID-19 has impacted my business: book HERE.
As the situation continues to develop, we will look at running further workshops.