We’re urging BID businesses to make the most of our Big Trunk Trail sponsorship by sending us your offers and discounts to promote on the App.
Luton BID is a proud sponsor of The Big Trunk Trail – the most high-profile art event to hit the town this summer – and as a Trail Progress Partner, town centre businesses will be able to promote special offers to visitors via the App.
How to get involved…
Submit your offers for us to promote during the event which will take place from 10th July through to October.
Examples of offers can be things like – you may have other ideas:
- Buy One Get One Half Price
- Buy an item and get another item free
- Discounts off purchases
- Discounts over a certain limit of spend
- Spend over a certain amount in our store and get a discount of xx%
Please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21st May.
- Your business name and street that you are located on
- Details of the offer
- When the offer is valid from and to
- Any other conditions you are placing on the redemption of the offer
- Your contact name, email and phone number (this is for office use only)
Please also send us a copy of your business logo or a relevant image in both image and open file (.ai or PDF) in 380 x 174 pixels AND 760 x 348 pixels.
How we will promote your offer
Your offer will be showcased on the BID website – www.lutontowncentre.co.uk – via the BID’s social media channels AND on the App – currently in development.
Shoppers will be able to click on a link to view and display your voucher on their mobile device when they visit your store/venue. They will show the voucher to redeem their offer – so please ensure you have briefed your staff. Check out the guidelines for an idea of how it might look HERE.
If you have any questions or other ideas, please do let us know – 01582 510657.